The former Nigeria president Olusegun Obasanjo said he has donated close to 1 billion dollars to Nigerians.

On 14th of this month, Baba was interviewed by channelstv to share his experience so far with the ongoing lockdown. Obasanjo talked about our leaders saying;

“When you look at the way things are going in this country, the rich doesn’t care about the poor. They just want to enrich their pockets with millions of dollars. I was once a president and I know how difficult it is to manage a corrupt country like this.

I tried to clean nigeria, but the problem there is that all leaders here are corrupt. How will you lockdown a country for 28days and you won’t provide what people will feed on.

I woke up this morning and decided to walk around, when I saw how hungry people are, I started shedding tears. I asked my manager to credit all Nigerians account with 5,000 Naira.

All Nigerians should receive their money before 7days”

#staysafe. #Correctsoundzcares